Parents and students are invited to to attend an Orlando Trip meeting this coming Wednesday, December 16, in McGowan Auditorium at 8PM.
All information that is addressed at the meeting will be available online immediately following the meeting if not sooner on our Orlando band trip page. Click here to view the page. Trip related forms and information will be available there as it is received.
There may be availability for parents and students to view the meeting via online streaming or even to watch video later in the event that they are unable to attend the live session. A link will be posted if this ends up happening.
The following (and more) will be addressed in the meeting:
- Detailed itinerary, phone numbers, addresses, etc.
- Trip inclusions and money to bring along
- What to pack for the trip (and some things to leave at home)
- Emergency contact information
- Specific details with regard to the parade performance
- Specific instructions for students with regard to uniform care, preparation and transit
- Behavior expectations for students
- Bus sign-up information
- Rehearsal info for trip
- Other information as requested (please email Mr. Mikesell at firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional topics you would like to be sure to have addressed at the trip meeting .)
- If all of our trip chaperones are able to attend, we will meet briefly following the trip meeting