This is a very busy time of year for the marching band, and lots of help is needed. Many hands make light work, and any help, from donating food to handing out Kool Pops is always greatly appreciated. Listed below are all the areas that currently need help, and links to take you to signups and more information. You can also fill out our Volunteer Signup Form and someone will contact you about volunteering. Thanks in advance for your support of our band students!
- Car Show Concessions
- Football Game Concessions
- Chaperones for football games, competitions, parades, indoor guard, and indoor percussion. In order to chaperone, you must have current clearances on file with the school district. Click here for more information on clearances.
- There are several open committee chairs positions on the band booster board:
- Band Stand
- Click here to view the board member page.
- We are in need of people to help on truck crew or with projects. Click here for more information. To volunteer on the truck crew you must have current clearances on file with the school district. Click here for more information on clearances.
- Do you like taking pictures? If you have any interest in taking photos for the band or sharing photos with the band, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.