Welcome to CHS “Big Green Machine” Marching Band!
It’s not too late to join marching band! Summer rehearsals have started, but if you are interested in joining the band, just show up to a practice! If you have questions contact the band director, Mr. Byron Mikesell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The full marching band and color guard rehearse Tuesday evenings during the summer. Rehearsal is typically 6-9 pm at the high school. The percussion section also rehearses every Thursday evening at 6 pm, and the color guard has several Thursday rehearsals at 6pm. See the summer schedules below for complete details.
Fall rehearsals are every Tuesday and Thursday from 6-9pm, as well as rehearsals most Saturdays. Additional information will be posted as it becomes available. For specific questions on marching band contact Mr. Byron Mikesell at email@example.com.
Band Performances Band Performances | top
Carlisle High School Marching Band competes in competitions most Saturdays, as well as performing at football games and several parades.
Summer Schedules Summer Schedules | top
Band Documents Band Documents | top
Important documents and links for students and parents:
- Student Information Online Form
- Parent Information Online Form
- Online Absence Request Form
- Student Medical Form (fill out and return)
- Code of Conduct Form (sign and return last page)
- New Parent Presentation
Band Communication Band Communication | top
There are many ways to receive band and booster communication, including remind texts, facebook, the website, and booster emails.
- Students please sign up for the 2018-19 Marching Band Members Remind group by texting @marchchs18 to 8101
- Parents please sign up for the 2018-19 Marching Band Parent Remind group by texting @cparents18 to 81010
Booster Information Booster Information | top
Have questions about the band booster organization, volunteering, contact information, etc.? Click here for booster information.