Welcome to CHS “Big Green Machine” Marching Band!
It’s not too late to join marching band! Summer rehearsals begin June 5 from 6 pm – 9 pm for winds and guard. Percussion (battery and pit) begin rehearsals on June 19 from 6 pm – 9 pm. If you have questions prior to the first rehearsal, contact the band director, Mr. Byron Mikesell at email@example.com.
The full marching band and color guard rehearse Tuesday evenings during the summer. Rehearsal is typically 6-9 pm at the high school. The percussion section also rehearses every Thursday evening at 6 pm, and the Color Guard has several Thursday rehearsals at 6pm. See the schedules below for complete details.
Fall rehearsals are every Tuesday and Thursday from 6-9pm, as well as rehearsals most Saturdays. Additional information will be posted as it becomes available. For specific questions on marching band, contact Mr. Byron Mikesell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carlisle High School Marching Band competes in competitions most Saturdays, as well as performing at football games and several parades.
Band Camp Schedule – coming in July of 2018
Important Band Documents and Links
- Student Information Online Form
- Parent Information Online Form
- Online Absence Request Form
- Student Medical Form (fill out and return)
- Code of Conduct Form (sign and return last page)
- New Parent Presentation
- Students please sign up for the 2018-19 Marching Band Members Remind group by texting @marchchs18 to 8101
- Parents please sign up for the 2018-19 Marching Band Parent Remind group by texting @cparents18 to 81010
Have questions about the band booster organization, volunteering, contact information, etc.? Click here for booster information.