The 2019 marching band season is starting SOON!
Have you ever thought about joining the marching band? Not sure what it’s all about? Come to the kickoff meeting on Wednesday, May 20, 2019 from 5:30-6:30 PM in the band room. This is an informational meeting with a reveal of the 2019 band show. You also get to meet the band staff and find out what marching band is all about! (No instruments needed at this first band meeting.)
The Kickoff Meeting is for students only, but parents of new and prospective students are invited to attend a new parents meeting. This meeting will be held on Tuesday, June 4 at 6:15PM in the band area. It will cover issues such as:
- Band rehearsals/expectations
- Expectations of students
- Summer and fall schedules
- Band competitions, and how they work
- Parent roles, and how they support the band program
- Communication of band and booster information.
If you have any questions prior to these meetings, please contact the band director, Mr. Byron Mikesell, at email@example.com.
All students interested in marching band should do the following two things:
- Students please sign up for the 2019-20 Marching Band Members Remind group by texting @marchchs19 to 81010
- Students please complete this short Google Information Form: Student Information Form
All Parents of marching band students, please do the following 2 things:
- Parents please sign up for the 2019-20 Marching Band Parent Remind group by texting @chspar1920 to 81010
- Parents please complete this Google Information Form (different than the student form): Parent Information Form
Summer Rehearsal Schedules: