On Wednesday, August 8 from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm there will be an ironing bee to press all the white pants for picture day. Anyone interested should email Ellen Morgan at email@example.com to let her know. You will need to bring your own iron, ironing board, and a hand towel to put between iron and pants.
Fittings for Dinkles (band shoes) will start Tuesday, July 24. Orders must be submitted at the end of the day on Monday, August 6. All new students will automatically get fitted for shoes. If your child is a returning student and needs new dinkles, they must see someone from the uniform committee.
Attention 10th, 11th and 12th graders! The first fitting for varsity jackets will be Tuesday, August 7 at 5:45 pm in the fitting room. Forms and payment are due by Friday, August 10th. No order can be submitted without payment. Parents are welcome to come to the fitting.
- If this is your first year in marching band, the cost is $140.00
- If you have completed one full year in our band, the cost is $105.00.
- If you have completed two full years in our band, the cost is $70.00
- If you have completed three full years in our band, the cost is $35.00
- If you have completed four full years in our band, the cost is FREE.
Any questions regarding the ironing bee, dinkles, or varsity jackets should be sent to Ellen at firstname.lastname@example.org.