The Fall Band Banquet will be held on Tuesday, November 12, 2019 at 6 PM in the McGowan Cafeteria. This is an informal banquet, and all marching band students and parents are invited. We ask that everyone please bring a dish according to your child’s grade to feed approximately 12-15 people. We also ask that everyone sign up so we know what is being brought.
Sign-up Genius Here
** Please Note – everyone must bring their own plates/utensils/napkins/cups **
- 12th grade – bring desserts: pies, cupcakes, brownies, rice crispy treats, cookies, etc.
- 11th grade – bring cold side dish or salads: potato salad, macaroni salad, tossed salad, etc.
- 10th grade – bring hot side dish: mac-n-cheese, baked beans, tater tots, green beans, etc.
- 9th grade – bring a main dish: meatballs, lasagna, baked ziti, soup, meat roast, etc.
- middle school students – bring drinks: tea or juice gallons, 2-liters, case of water, etc.