The Fall Band Banquet will be held on November 14 at 6pm. This is an informal banquet, and all marching band students and parents are invited. We ask that everyone please bring a dish to share according to your child’s grade. Please remember there are 65 students in band. We also ask that everyone sign up so we know what is being brought.
** Please Note – Band Boosters will provide
main dish/salad/plates/utensils/napkins/water/soda **
- 12th grade – bring cold side dish: potato salad, macaroni salad, etc.
- 11th grade – bring desserts: pies, cupcakes, brownies, rice crispy treats, cookies, etc.
- 9th & 10th grade – bring snacks or salad dressings: chips, pretzels, salad dressing, etc..
- middle school students – bring drinks: tea or juice gallons, lemonade, punch, etc.
- Color Guard – bring hot side dish: mac-n-cheese, baked beans, tater tots, green beans, etc.